All application materials are due April 1st.
Responses will be emailed to applicants by April 15th.
To apply for the first session of the Arts Research Cooperative (July 2 – August 10, 2018) please email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter (format as pdf)
Include your name, email, phone number and address.
Please tell us about yourself, including your background, your interests, why you would like to attend the ARC, and any other pertinent information.
2. Artist statement / statement of research (format as a pdf, max 500 words)
3. Work sample (please include one of the following):
Up to 10 images (format as .jpeg, .png or .gif, max of 3MB)
Links to video files (up to 30 minutes) (we recommend using www.vimeo.com, please include passwords or links as needed to access your files)
Links to web-based works (up to 10)
Writing sample (up to 15 pages)
* You can include any combination of the above, but reduce the total number of submissions in each category – for example, 5 still images and 15 minutes of video, or 15 minutes of video and 5 links to web-based works.
4. Image list
Please include an overview of your submitted works, including title of work, medium, year and a brief project description for each submitted artwork (max 100 words per project) (format as a pdf)
Names and contact information (including email addresses and phone numbers) for three references (formatted as a pdf)
6. C.V. (formatted as a pdf)
Please do not include any additional or supplemental information that is not listed above.
File naming convention:
[Last name][First name]_[DocType].pdf
For example: BrewerMaura_CoverLetter.pdf
1_[Last name][First name].png
For example: 1_BrewerMaura.png
Email subject line:
Application, [First name] [Last name] [year]
Application, Maura Brewer 2017